Boulder, CO (PAAC) Workshop- September 9-11, 2017 Comments Off on Boulder, CO (PAAC) Workshop- September 9-11, 2017
3 DAY EN PLEIN AIR PAINTING WORKSHOP
Saturday, September 9 – Monday, September 11, 2017
OUR FIRST MEETING WILL BE ON SATURDAY, ON LOCATION AT 9:00AM. (Location TBD)
TUITION $500 (PAAC members $450)
Our local workshop coordinator is:
Artist Deborah McAllister
Coastal Tree, mixed media pastel, 12″ x 18″
HOW TO ENROLL
Tuition is $500 (PAAC members $450)
A $100 non-refundable tuition deposit is required to sign up for the workshop. All registrations and receipts are handled through Albert Handell office, we accept all credit cards. Studio/Office: 505-983-8373; Cell: 505-603-1524 (texting).
If paying by check please include your phone number and your email address on your check, make it out to Albert Handell and mail it out to:
PO Box 9070, Santa Fe, NM 87504
The Handell Office will email you your receipt. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Handell Office directly.
With your receipt you will also receive a suggested materials list for both oils and pastel. You are welcome to paint in the medium of your choice.
You can receive a full refund MINUS the $100 non-refundable tuition deposit at any time up until ONE MONTH PRIOR to the first day of the Workshop, on August 9, 2017. AFTER THAT, no cash refund will be given, but you will receive a TUITION CREDIT for the amount you paid (minus the non-refundable tuition deposit), available for you to use for any Albert Handell Teaching Program. Good for two years.
Workshop Daily Schedule
WE WILL MEET AND PAINT ON LOCATION EACH DAY (Saturday, Sunday, and Monday) from 9:00am – 4:30pm.
- Saturday location to be determined, and will be emailed to you along with your receipt.
- BRING A BAG LUNCH AND WATER
- Mr. Handell will paint with you each morning and also help each individual artist at their easel throughout the day.
Painting from an actual Oil Demonstration
- Monday (our last day) – we will meet on location (bring a bag lunch). Mr. Handell will paint with you in the morning, and will help everyone individually at the easel afterwards. From 3:00-5:00pm, there will be an ON LOCATION FAREWELL CRITIQUE for each participant.
- 7:00pm – OPTIONAL FAREWELL DINNER (individual checks) at a local restaurant.
For accommodation recommendations, please google search Boulder CO hotels.
For participants’ testimonials, a complete list of suggested art supplies, and day-by-day examples of other programs, please click the buttons below.View Testimonials Suggested Art Supplies Examples of Different Programs
We look forward to a wonderful and productive time together! – Albert & Jeanine